Saturday, July 16, 2011

My newest addiction!!!

Wow.  I just stumbled uppon pinterest.com and I have been introduced into a whole new world of resourses and ideas.  Pinterest is so awesome.  You can basically Pin (like bookmarking) just about anything you find on the internet and it all goes to one place!  I have Boards that organize all the things I want to pin like for the classroom.  For example any cool ideas or neat things I have found for the classroom are in my Classroom Board.  I can go to my boards and look back on all the cool things I have found, just click on the picture, and I am at that site again with out having to write down, bookmark, or remember the website.  You should totally try it if you haven't heard of it yet!  http://pinterest.com/


   I pinned this and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment