Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lost Crayons and Scissor Cramps

Ok, I must have been really distracted today.  I cut out workstation cards through 2 movies!  I think my hand is about to fall off! 

I know my pile doesn't look very big, but MAN it took forever!  Of course it didn't help when I stopped to watch the latest E News on the Rob and Kristen drama and chat about it with my bestie!

BUT let me really get to the posting point.....

Today I fixed up these for my lost and found crayons! 

I got the idea from somewhere (Pinterest if I can remember correctly).  I am pretty excited about this!  In the years past I have done a few different things and last year I got tired of kiddos digging and digging just to find an elusive black or red.  This will be much quicker! 
Ok, I'm off to bed now!  But first I might ice my "scissor-cutting" hand!

1 comment:

  1. Now make mine! Just Kidding! What a good idea!!

    I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award!

    Check it out!

    Margaret
    Kinder Journey

    ReplyDelete