Thursday, June 9, 2016

How did I we survive?






This shirt was made for me!  I love it! And my sweet girl wearing it!!!


One of our best field trips this year was the AR reward field trip! PTA paid for us to go to the new movie theater in town and we all got a snack pack! The theater is amazing because there is enough room to walk up and down each isle without people having to move their legs. AND we all know going to the movies with a million first graders will definitely have some one on one "stop throwing popcorn" conversations throughout the movie.


Me and my team! LOVE these ladies!

When it rains almost every day or night the last two weeks of school you get desperate and do ART stations!!! Da-Da-DAAAAA! They got just a TAD excited when the paint and modeling clay came out!
There's a reason I save everything, LOL! for rainy weeks when you need to find other ways to entertain the kids besides a movie!
Of course I didn't get a front picture of this guys habitat box.  He did sea turtles and he had the cutest moving sea turtle hanging from the top of the box that would swim when you turned it on!
Reading his research paper on snakes to little sister!
Ok, is this smile not the most infectious smile ever! I will miss his sweet smiles!
In this little gals box was an ocelot, and she used the cutest mine craft toy for her ocelot! We have that toy at home and my girls love it, lol!
This little Dalmatian was on a running track! She was so creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment